Super Junior's 7th Debut Anniversary Messages
[INFO] Super Junior's 7th Debut Anniversary Messages ~
Kyuhyun : 7 years of love has ended, now for the next 7 years~ ST~ART!! ^-^
Donghae:
To E.L.F : Already the 7th anniversary with ELF. Let's still be together for the next
7 years. Will you marry me?
Leeteuk: 7th anniversary!! We will have even more time together in the future! Please wait! ^__^
Sungmin: 7th anniversary I love you~!! I will continue you loving in the future♥
Kangin: 7 years.. Starts from now! I love you♥
Ryeowook: For the 7 years.. Thank you~ :>
Yesung: The 7th year of our love~♥
Siwon: (I can't see what he wrote below the drawing) 7th love♥
Eunhyuk: I've liked you! For 7 years!
Shindong: It's 7 years.. ㅠㅠ... (??)here~~♥ Super Junior 7th Anniversary!!
[TRANS]
Anniversary Debut Massage 7th Super Junior ~
Kyuhyun: 7 tahun cinta telah berakhir, sekarang selama 7 tahun ke depan ~ ~ DI~MULAI ! ^ - ^
Donghae:
Untuk ELF: Sudah ulang tahun ke-7 bersama ELF. Mari kita masih bisa
bersama selama 7 tahun ke depan. Maukah kau menikah denganku?
Leeteuk: anniversary 7th!! Kami akan memiliki lebih banyak waktu bersama-sama di masa depan! Silahkan tunggu! ^ __ ^
Sungmin: anniversary ke-7 I love you ~!! Aku akan terus mencintai kalian di masa depan ♥
Kangin: 7 tahun .. Mulai dari sekarang! I love you ♥
Ryeowook: Selama 7 tahun .. Terima kasih ~:>
Yesung: Tahun 7 cinta kita ~ ♥
Siwon: (Saya tidak bisa melihat apa yang ia tulis di bawah gambar) 7 cinta ♥
Eunhyuk: aku menyukai kalian! Selama 7 tahun!
Shindong: Ini 7 tahun .. ㅠ ㅠ ... (?) Di sini ~ ~ ♥ Super Junior 7th Anniversary!
#Happy7thAnniversarySUPERJUNIOR
Translated : @kikiikyu
Trans indo : ~ ChoLee
cr : facebook.com/FazahTripleS.ELFishy/
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar